The purpose of this fund is to support grassroots sports activities throughout Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. The focus of this fund is to support small sports clubs in the area which are in need of critical financial support.
Grants available: up to £1,000
Fund size: Up to £10,000 (per annum)
Panels: two per year
Who can apply
Voluntary and community sports clubs which are based in, or operate for the benefit of, residents living in Buckinghamshire or on the Oxfordshire border. Groups must be charitable in purpose and formally constituted.
- Activities supporting children aged 16 or under, particularly those which aim to increase engagement and participation
- Support for those on the Sport England Talent Pathway, or equivalent talent programmes who might otherwise be unable to participate due to economic or other disadvantage (application must be made via a club not by an individual)
What we can fund
- New and existing projects
- Capital expenditure – such as equipment, kit and facilities
What we can’t fund
- Applications relating to individual player-related costs such as travel or discounted fees
- Applications from national or “for-profit”/ commercial organisations
- Applications that duplicates or replaces funding that is a statutory obligation for public authorities.
How to apply
Please complete a Heart of Bucks Expression of Interest form; this provides us with some initial information about your project.
The information you provide will then be checked by a member of the funding team via Heat of Bucks. If your project is suitable for this fund, we will send you a link to a full application..